Dad, Daddy, Father, Grandpa, PawPaw, whatever you call him, his day is coming. What better place to look for something great for Father’s Day than your local (& locally owned) hardware store! Here are our tips to show him you care with a special gift this Father’s Day.
1. Get a gift that complements something he already owns, so you know he will use it.
Dad already own the grill of his dreams? Well he can always use charcoal, wood chips, grilling tools, or accessories. Our picks:
- The Great Scrape – coined “the ultimate grill cleaning tool,” this all natural wood scraper won’t leave pesky wires on your grill…or in your food.
- Weber Chimney Starter – gets the charcoal going quickly and burning evenly.
- Grilling gloves – protect his hands from heat while he does what he loves.
2. Buy him something he wouldn’t splurge on himself
If he has been dreaming of a Big Green Egg, the newest Traeger grills (some of which are equipped with wi-fi), or even a Yeti cooler that can keep things cold forever, this is a great time to pool funds with siblings or other family members and get Dad that one big thing on his list that he can enjoy all year round.
3. Treat him to a hangout day and let him choose a gift
Grab a gift card and tell Dad you’re going to take him for lunch and a little shopping, but don’t worry… we’re just going to Dot’s.
Guess what? We’re making Father’s Day shopping even sweeter with 20% off storewide* on Father’s Day Weekend. Stop by and see us at 3411 Richmond Road and let a friendly associate help you find the perfect gift!
*sale runs June 16-18; some product exclusions apply, sale not valid on already discounted items, see store for complete details